printing thumbnails

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing a 3x3 thumbnail where do I go to adjust the page # font size and offset ?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

printing thumbnails

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing a 3x3 thumbnail where do I go to adjust the page # font size and offset ?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing more information about your workflow? You may share screenshots or a small video for better understanding.

This will help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx for you email. I am using a windows 10 OS and InDesign CC. I have a 9 page file. When printing a 3x3 thumbnail print for presentation to my customer the program auto generates large pg#'s, offsets and shadows. Where is the dialog box to modify those features?

Skip - mail@proprint.us

skiph23010641_0-1610125411422.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0