Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de récupération des PDF publiés dans Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous, 

Depuis ce week end (edit 31/05/21), impossible de télécharger au format PDF les fichiers publiés sur le Creative Cloud ( CC) le clic droit ne fonctionne pas. 

J'ai redemarré, vidé le cache du navigateur, déconneté du cloud, reboot la machine rien ne marche... 

Si quelqu'un a connaissance de ce bug nouveau (tout marchait bien précédemment merci pour le retour. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open you cc desktop app>click the cloud icon at upper right>click cc web>mouse over your pdf >click the dots at lower right of pdf > click download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kglad ,

First of all thanks for answering. 

Your solution doesn't work for me. Maybe because we are not talking about the same type of file. 

I am talking of a published document shared via Indesign revision system and published as an asset in the cloud. 

Normally when this link is opened (as a public link with a passqord), readers could right click and download it as a PDF.

But today it doesn't work. I have checked Adobe System Status and there is no update or problem in CC.  

I really don't know what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kglad, 

I am not sure of understanding what you mean with this post ? 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild guess here but when you used the dialog to publish your document online, did you check the box to “Allow viewers to download the document as a PDF (print)”?

sample-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour @J E L 

D'baord merci pour votre réponse, 🙂 

Je ne parle pas de la fonctionnalité de publication d'un fichier en ligne mais de la fonction plus récente de révision en ligne. 

Merci si vous avez une solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Adimberton 

I understand now. In the “share for review” collaboration, where you can choose to invite people to view online in a web browser either with a password or with a public link, I have never seen a way to download the file as a PDF. There is an Adobe Acrobat icon on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen but that is only a link to the Acrobat welcome page. Before, where were you seeing the option to download the file as a PDF? I thought this was only possible with the “publish online” option. Is it possible that different browsers or browser plug-ins allow for a direct PDF download?

sample-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adimberton One more thing I realized. It is not a button to download but a system print dialogue. You are saying “right click” isn’t working. Are you sure you are placing your mouse in the comment area first?

sample-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @J E L

You are right i was talking about the share for review function 

I can ensure you there was à "Download document option" when you did a right click above the document itself.  🙂 but it just magically disapear maybe with the last indd update. Waiting for @Ashutosh_Mishra answer 🙂  

The problem with the print as a PDF answer is that you get a capture (troncked as you can see in the captcha)  of the document not the document itself with the comment. So it can help but in my case it is not a sufficient solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adimberton 

Yes, I thought it might be browser dependent on the printing but it doesn’t work for me to save through the print dialogue either. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you. I have used the “share for review” feature since it first became available but I have experienced some problems, too. It is great for simple or short projects for quick replies from clients but not so good for books that can generate a lot of comments. I wish I had seen that there was a way to download the entire PDF with the comments before because I know that would be very useful to have! I just don’t remember seeing how to do that or knowing to use the right click on the top of the document. How can we ask Adobe if this is a feature that can be reinstalled? Sorry not to be of more help to you. Let us know if you find the solution, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J E L 

We have to wait for a corrective from Adobe because it used to work... 

It is a great function i agree, and also in some case a legal one, in my case the client needs to keep a trace of the corrections made by his readers for billing and legal purposes. 

Anyway thanks for helping, and i will publish here if i found a proper answer :). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience.  Are you talking about Share for Review feature? 
Would it be possible for you to share a small video of your workflow or maybe screenshots for better understanding? Please provide version of OS & InDesign as well. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ashutosh_Mishra 

Thanks for your message. 

Version in use : 

INDD : V16.2.1

My workflow is the following, i create a document and share it for review (public link with a password) with my readers an cowriters.

They go tho the link i gave them within their browser usually i tell them to use Chrome.

And here is the problem. One of my reader used to right click on the shared PDF to download it (it used to work last week / with the comments embedded in the PDF). But it doesn't work anymore. The right click doesnt work and we cannot download the shared asset as a pdf.

Regards, 

Arnaud 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ashutosh_Mishra 

Sorry to bother you again ? Do you have some news about this bug ? 

Thanks for your help

Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Downloading PDF from Share for Review is not an expected behavior. This feature was being tried out and got released accidentally and hence has been removed. 

In case you want this feature to be implemented in future releases please share a feature request here ( https://indesign.uservoice.com/ ).

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines