Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with a line break added automatically when moving the text box

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've become completely desperate with my text boxes. For some reason, when I move by 1 arrow down a text box which contains anchored objects, a line break is automatically created. I can't find any option to avoid the anchored object to go below while it should be aligned to the text. I've tried to increase the size of the text box but it does not solve the problem.

To illustrate what is happening :

Here, my text box with the 2 anchored objects, everything is correctly displayed.

Capture d’écran 2021-02-24 à 23.04.08.png

By pressing just 1 time the down arrow (I'm just moving my text box down on my page), the text box is transformed like this. Nothing is centered anymore and it seems that there isn't enough space in the text box.

Capture d’écran 2021-02-24 à 23.04.14.png

By increasing the size of the text box, I can see that the right hand anchored object is now below the text for no reason.

Capture d’écran 2021-02-24 à 23.04.20.png

How can I solve this ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

I've just realised that I had an image with some image layouts which forced the line break !

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just realised that I had an image with some image layouts which forced the line break !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines