• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with adding effects (including changing opacity)

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (63).png

Screenshot (62).png

Hi,

The first image shows how the screen is supposed to look normally. Notice how after I change the effects to 'multiply', the image box turns into a pale yellowish color? The same problem occurs even when I try to change the opacity of the image box. This is not a problem with the imported image as this problem occurs with any of the imported images. Also, I have tried to do the same on other computers and have not encountered this problem!! (So has to do with some of settings on my computer I'm guessing). Really hoping that someone could help me with this!

Thanks a ton in advance,

Jithu

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Edit > Transparency Blend space? RGB or CMYK? What is the color model of your placed image files? What version of InDesign and what is your OS?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance the Intent in your Color Settings is set to Absolute Colorimetric? The Intent can also be set for an individual image via Object>Image Color Settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines