Copied

a1239c66-c520-44ce-92d0-252f42658acf.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Thank you, I tried you suggestion but it came out that each page was exported as a separate pdf file.
I want to export for example only pages 3-95 from 100 pages.

In the past I just picked "Range" and entered the page numbers I wanted and somehow and from some reason I don't know  it changes after one of the updates....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Your screen grab had that option selected. If your intent is to not have separate PDFs, then deselect that checkbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you are unable to type the range in that box? "All Pages" comes up as the default range. From your screen grab, it looks like you've put your range in the Suffix area. Type 2-96 in the Range box, and change your suffix to "^P" whuch puts the page number at the end of each separate filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I tried you suggestion but it came out that each page was exported as a separate pdf file.
I want to export for example only pages 3-95 from 100 pages.

In the past I just picked "Range" and entered the page numbers I wanted and somehow and from some reason I don't know  it changes after one of the updates....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen grab had that option selected. If your intent is to not have separate PDFs, then deselect that checkbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! it was that simple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines