Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems to print booklet on Canon c5740i

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to print a booklet (8 pages) on our new Canon AdvanceDX C5740i, for more then a week without success. I've tryed many settings, but I still can't get rid off the white margins in the middle of the document/biding. (I had no problem with the previous printer we had !!!).

I even tryied to put "0" in the gutter (binding ?), but then it crops the pictures or the text, instead of just moving it.

It's driving me crazy because it seems to have no logic between what I can see in the preview and what comes out of the printer !

Does anybody have the same printer and can share the settings that you're using ?

My document contains 8 pages A4 portrait, with drawings covering 2 pages next to each other.

The finished product I'm expecting is a booklet printed on A3 landscape, folded in 2 (->A4) and stapled in the middle, and without white margings in the binding.

Thanks !!!

Virginie

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting to PDF as single pages and printing to booklet from Acrobat, do not include inside bleed or crop marks.  Print at 100% (not fit to page). Here is a related topic:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/booklet-and-bleed/m-p/9737476?page=1#M93854

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this answer, but I don't want to do it with a PDF, I want to do it directly from INDD. It was possible with the previous printer... it should be possible to do it with this new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines