Highlighted

Problems with fonts not preflighting and extension file names changing

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently had no issues with pre-flighting fonts.  Since working from home, I'm noticing that although I can pre-flight files with everything checked (fonts, links, etc), that not all fonts are included.  In fact, some are changing extension file names to 'ttc' and 'dms'.  Causing lots of issues and I don't understand it.  Advice would be welcomed!

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with fonts not preflighting and extension file names changing

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently had no issues with pre-flighting fonts.  Since working from home, I'm noticing that although I can pre-flight files with everything checked (fonts, links, etc), that not all fonts are included.  In fact, some are changing extension file names to 'ttc' and 'dms'.  Causing lots of issues and I don't understand it.  Advice would be welcomed!

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Apologies for the delayed response.  We'll be happy to help. Would you mind sharing some more details like;

1. Version of OS and InDesign.

2. Does it happen with a specific file/font or all?

You may also share a small video or screenshots of the workflow. It'll help us understand the issue better.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines