• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMS WITH INDESIGN 2021

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo everyone! Since I did the last update ( macOS Big Sur 11.1) in my computer (macbook air) I had some problems with indesign. Everytime i open my computer, the app still open even if i close it everytime before shutting out. The problem is that in every way that I open my indesign, after a few seconds it starts "processing" (when your pc arrow becams a rainbow) and it goes like this until I force close the app. This happens when I try to open an old file and also when i try to do a new one. I tried to delate di app and downloaded again but the problem still. If somebody could help me it will be very grate thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021
Try to delete your indesign preferences
  1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files. ...
  2. (Mac OS) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Option+Command+Control. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Try to delete your indesign preferences
  1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files. ...
  2. (Mac OS) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Option+Command+Control. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines