Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with objects options exporting epub from InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

With Indesign 2020, I need to export an epub with many images which are very different and I must have different css classes on images. Habitually, I create object style and I apply object style to images. So, the images have the specified css classes I have choosed with object styles.

But now, this method doesn't work. There is no object classes exported in the epub and I can't find why, this is a really important for me for this project. 

Have you an idea of this problem ? Thanks for your help.

Joël

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Could you please try installing InDesign 2019 (keeping 2020 installed) and let us know if that allows this workflow.

Also, I would be great if you could share a small video about this issue. This will help us replicating this behavior and report to the Product team if required.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FXL ePub or Reflowable ePub?

In which device(s) have you viewed the ePub.

What does it state when you validate the ePub?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines