• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pub

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a right to left Indesign project for export in epub format but I have some probelems. first of all after exporting it says:'Non rectangular objects will not appear correctly when exported using CSS' and when I open the file, everything is disorder and totally messy. Also non of interactive buttons work, insted put all of theme in the book as it was. Could you please help me to solve it? 

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which type of EPUB do you need? Reflowable or Fixed? It looks like you need Fixed Layout EPUBs and you are exporting a Reflowable EPUB.

Regards

-Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Anshul,

In my case, the same. I understand that Fixed Layout is possible and when I try to export it everything works fine. But could I somehow have a Reflowable version as well? Do I need to make any changes?  We are talking about 300+ pages, will be hard, if every single page needs changes 🙂 

Thanks in advance,

Rest Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines