• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Dashboard Analytics disappearing...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Publish Online Dashboard, some analytics from older programs are disappearing. Basically anything from Fall 2017 and earlier seems to be missing our numbers. Can someone assist us in figuring out how to recover them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hi,

With 13.1 March release of InDesign, we are aware of a scenario wherein analytics do not show for some documents, usually for older ones.

Please report this issue at Adobe InDesign Feedback

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With 13.1 March release of InDesign, we are aware of a scenario wherein analytics do not show for some documents, usually for older ones.

Please report this issue at Adobe InDesign Feedback

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is currently a "last 25 docs published" limit to analytics. Please fill in the feedback. This is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have something that shows this? I don't remember seeing that warning anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not a warning. The feature only appeared with the release of InDesign CC 2018.1 (13.1) this month. It's the result of bugs in the Adobe server-based system that controls Publish Online. The engineers are working on it right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have a similar bug. Analytics for an older doc now reporting 0 for everything, whereas before it did show traffic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published a doc recently and was only able to get analytics once. Now, a month later, the squares just spin forever - no analytics. I am very dissapointed that I now cannot get stats that I really need. And it seems the problem is being ignored. No solution to be found anywhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have this issue 10/14/21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines