• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Dashboard not showing documents

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I log into my Publish Online Dashboard to view my live documents, it's saying "No document found" yet all published pieces are still working and links are available. Please help! I need to grab the analytics for these documents and don't have access. TIA!

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

It's now working. Not sure what the issue was but definitely needed some time to refresh. Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to view my dashboard and documents right now. Occassionally the Adobe Publish Online servers are down. Check, and report back if problem continues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still down for me but I will keep checking back! A little worried that they've disappeared all together... but hopefully that is not the case 🤞🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing unusual reported at status.adobe.com 

Are you saying you can view documents, but can not access analytics? If so, you can try clearing cache in browser for site, or try accessing from private browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see anything at all - documents or analytics. I tried clearing the cache and the private browser with no luck. Thank you for hanging in here with these tips!

Publish-Online-dashboard.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem for a couple of days now. I have logged out, cleared my browser cache, etc. No luck. Please, does anybody know a way to fix this? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Publish Online dashboard is working fine. The service does occasionally have issues. Can you check you are logged in to the correct Adobe ID? Also, please log out (via CC app) and log back in; this has been known to correct some issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now working. Not sure what the issue was but definitely needed some time to refresh. Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not had access to the online dashboard for a month now. I am just now having the time to post for assistance. Attached is the message I get when trying to access it. I can, however, upload a new document from InDesign, but I cannot go back and pull it or any other documents up on the dashboard. I have checked my Antivirus software and Firewalls to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines