Highlighted

Publish online dashboard STILL not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think InDesign publishing is a great, low-key way to publish a document with a little bit of animation and some easy to digest analytics. Many customers like this approach. BUT for the last two documents I have published I cannot consistently see the analytics. It's all over the place. One day it will work, the next it won't. Once it displayed stats I knew were wrong and after cliking on the icon again, new stats appeared. Why would it need a refresh after just taking 15 minutes to load!!! With your fees going up and up at a time when the design community is being squeezed harder and harder, now is not the time to devalue your products. Please, please sort it out. Many thanks.

TOPICS
EPUB, Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish online dashboard STILL not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think InDesign publishing is a great, low-key way to publish a document with a little bit of animation and some easy to digest analytics. Many customers like this approach. BUT for the last two documents I have published I cannot consistently see the analytics. It's all over the place. One day it will work, the next it won't. Once it displayed stats I knew were wrong and after cliking on the icon again, new stats appeared. Why would it need a refresh after just taking 15 minutes to load!!! With your fees going up and up at a time when the design community is being squeezed harder and harder, now is not the time to devalue your products. Please, please sort it out. Many thanks.

TOPICS
EPUB, Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vanessa,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. I'll check with the product team about this and will update here.

Would you mind sharing the name of the browser you are using to check the Publish Online dashboard? Have you tried checking it on a different browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh

I have tried 'Publish Online dashboard' in both Safari and Chrome, same
problem with both. My internet connection is high speed so I know it's not
that.

Many thanks

--
*Vanessa Marchant*
Freelance Graphic Designer
07985 130 689
vanessamarchantdesign.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 1