Publish Online Document Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent out a docment to a team using Publish Online. Now it I'm getting a Document Not Found web page. I then went to check all my other Publish online documents and have the same error. HELP! Deadline to send this out is today.  

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this outage. Our services are up and running again. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Bug, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ChrissyE21_0-1606319642403.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, in support they tell me that the servers are down and they are working on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone received an answer or explantion about the bug?
I have the same issues here with a document published weeks ago, last week I didnt have that issue...
Each time I tried to connect I receoived he message below->

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 16.56.25.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot of the problem encountered below. Does anyone know what's wrong. I can't see to access any files through Indesign or the Piblish Online links. Can anyone help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same thing with my "Publish Online" documents! This is not good

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not good at all. But I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hoping this is just a temporary glitch and and everything will be back up to speed soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some major ongoing issues with Creative Cloud services. See the following for the latest updates

https://status.adobe.com/#

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an issue with Indesign's Publish online feature? Receiving an error message that all my documents are missing 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some major ongoing issues with Creative Cloud services. See the following for the latest updates

https://status.adobe.com/#

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!!! I have the same problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all,

For a first time, I can't open to view my docs online, that had been already published. I never had any trouble, have an account, etc. All should work fine. Even after having opened InDesign to update a previously published document, via "Publish Online", a window now all the sudden pops up saying that I can't acces this feature and have to check my network connectivity. Though I should have acces and nothing is wrong on my side regarding connectivity to network, or whatsoever.

Anyone? Thanks for an updat to solve the issue...

Best,

Ilse

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i just noticed the same problem with me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a current problem with some of the Adobe servers. Check status at:

status.adobe.com

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.07.25 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with some of the Adobe servers. Check status.adobe.com.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.07.25 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1