• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Document Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent out a docment to a team using Publish Online. Now it I'm getting a Document Not Found web page. I then went to check all my other Publish online documents and have the same error. HELP! Deadline to send this out is today.  

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this outage. Our services are up and running again. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has already been posted multiple times today (you just needed to scroll down): Adobe servers are disrupted today. Check their status on status.adobe.com:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.53.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is because Amazon AWS servers are down, this also means Cloud services for Adobe. World wide problem. You just will have to wait for Amazon to fix this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Indesign link is not working anymore, I don't know what to do, it's my portfolio and I need it to work.

The link is : https://indd.adobe.com/view/3dd4f6ee-5044-4cb5-958d-418855135dfd

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of Adobe cloud services depend on Amazon AWS. Amazon AWS is having a prolonged outage:

TechCrunch.Amazon Web Services outage takes a portion of the internet down with it.3 hours ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The publish online feature is not working and I need this to work...

portfolio 

Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not working foir me either. Can anyone shed any light on this, it was working fine yesterday?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Adobe servers depend for their internet storage./access on Amazon AWS. Amazon AWS has been having a widespread outage on the East Coast of North America:

TechCrunch.Amazon Web Services outage takes a portion of the internet down with it.3 hours ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need help please. Publish Online has been down for the past 5 hours and I am losing customers on my online magazine. Can someone help me please. Nathalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Adobe servers depend on the services of Amazon AWS. Amazon AWS has been having a widespread outage on the East Coast of North America:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did anyone else have issues yesterday afternoon trying to publish indesign documents online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dave5DCA,

There was a major outage of AWS yesterday due to that Creative Cloud services were also disrupted which caused the issue that you mention.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan, thought so, the service is up and running again with no problems, thank you for the sift reply.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines