• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an error message while trying to publish a document online. I believe it has something to do with a video slider of 6 videos. I have been able to get 5 out of the 6 videos to upload but when I add the 6th I receive an Error #16 message with a Try again directive. This usually happens at 99%, after waiting 15-20 minutes to upload. I have ran multiple tests with the videos on their own and they all are able to upload successfully. 

TOPICS
EPUB , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Can you downsample the videos with Handbrake or similar utility? That has resolved this issue in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you downsample the videos with Handbrake or similar utility? That has resolved this issue in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had downsampled them with Media Encoder, knocked around 200MBs off of each but that didnt seem to make any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you publishing the document at HiDPI 144 or the Default 96 dpi? If 96, try publishing at 72 dpi. If that doesn't do it, can you try downsampling further? The vids could still be too large, though the actual limit for Publish Online is a bit mysterious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Handbrake and that did the trick. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear that worked! Possible to post the Publish Online document? Always like to see what folks are up to. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the moment I can not due to client propriety. I do so appreciate the help though, as you can imagine how nervous I was running up against a deadline without a functioning deliverable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines