• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online feature is jumpy when viewed in iOS

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the Digital Publishing Tool from InDesign. Being able to include hyperlinks has been great. However, when my file is viewed on Apple iPhones, I am not able to Zoom In and Out smoothly. It is VERY jumpy. The Zoom IN/Out icons are not seen either. Pinching to Zoom In and Out just results in the file jumping really large and not controllable. When viewed on an Android, it was not possible to Zoom IN/Out at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Really would like to be able to resolve. Thanks.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this issue. This has been reported by a few other users as well and we're currently investigating it. I would request you to please upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39143497-publish-online-feature-has-issues-when-viewed-in-i ) and stay tuned for updates

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused due to this issue. This has been reported by a few other users as well and we're currently investigating it. I would request you to please upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39143497-publish-online... ) and stay tuned for updates

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. This way you'll keep getting all the updates related to this issue.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines