Highlighted

Publish Online in spreads

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a document in single pages with audio files and a custom button. The document will not output as speads in the "Publish online" feature. If I change my original doc to spreads and try to export it as an ePub, it kills the audio on the right hand pages. What am I doing wrong???

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish Online in spreads

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a document in single pages with audio files and a custom button. The document will not output as speads in the "Publish online" feature. If I change my original doc to spreads and try to export it as an ePub, it kills the audio on the right hand pages. What am I doing wrong???

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPUB doesn't support audio, does it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
Colbath LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. This is my first foray into online publishing and my first time including audio files.

I got the audio to work somewhat in ePub. It either kills the audio on the right hand pages or repeats what is on the left pages even though there is a separate audio file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0