Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online not working

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

The publish online features haven't been working correctly for the past week. 

Usually after a few trials it goes the distance and export but lately it has stopped around 98-99% of exporting

After log in on and off my indesign session, the problem persist and now it won't allowed images to be directly dragged in.

The reason is someone else is using the document at the moment (wich is untrue)

Thank you

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like multiple issues here.

For Publish Online, is it just one document that won't publish, or can you not publish anything? Try creating a super-simple document and publish it. If still a problem, one solution here is to log out of your Creative Cloud account, and log back in. If it's only the one document that's problematic, does it have video? If so, it should be downsampled using Handbrake or other utility.

This seems unrelated to not being able to drag images in. And I don't know what you mean by "log in on and off my InDesign session." Do you mean to Quit the application? When the application is mis-behaving, one solution is to delete your InDesign preferences. You can just use keyboard shortcuts: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the reply.

The drag-in problem has been resolved.

For the publish online it's still not working. There's no videos, only gif. It's a heavy transfer with lot's of gif pub it's always stoping around 94% or 97% exporting (depending on the day).

From another session, in the same office, it works. I've tried log in & off creative cloud but it doesn't work. It seems very specific to my Creative Cloud Session.

What seems to be the next step ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please clarify: what do you mean by "session"? Do you mean when you log in on someone else's CC account on the same network (in the same office) or do you mean something else? When you say specific to "my Creative Cloud session," do you mean when you log in using your Adobe ID it doesn't work, but when you log in using someone else's Adobe ID it's ok? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to questions asked by Diane, would you mind sharing if you get any error message while publishing your document?

If that is the case, have you tried troubleshooting steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/troubleshoot-publish-online-errors.html)?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines