Highlighted

Publish online - share with my colleague

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

My colleague and I works ind the same files, and use publish online to show files such as organization plan and other things we need to share in the house. 

BUT ...
If I publish a file - my colleague can not overwrite it ...

It seems like the publish-id is connected to the user and not the file ...

What to do???

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant

Only the person with the Adobe ID that created the Publish Online document can update it. Of course you can both update the InDesign file so the other user would have to contact you to update the online document.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish online - share with my colleague

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

My colleague and I works ind the same files, and use publish online to show files such as organization plan and other things we need to share in the house. 

BUT ...
If I publish a file - my colleague can not overwrite it ...

It seems like the publish-id is connected to the user and not the file ...

What to do???

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant

Only the person with the Adobe ID that created the Publish Online document can update it. Of course you can both update the InDesign file so the other user would have to contact you to update the online document.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 1