Publish Online / Team Edit

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I seriously hope that this has been posted elsewhere with a good clear answer...

Here is my issue: I work with a group of 3 designers and we usually publish files online through Indesign for our clients, but we update regularly and I can't seem to be able to update and re-publish files that were originally published by another colleague. 
We are all sharing an Adobe Team Subscription, so that ideally that should allow us to edit these files and keep reusing the links. 
Is there any work around this limitation? Something with Libraries?

Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish Online / Team Edit

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I seriously hope that this has been posted elsewhere with a good clear answer...

Here is my issue: I work with a group of 3 designers and we usually publish files online through Indesign for our clients, but we update regularly and I can't seem to be able to update and re-publish files that were originally published by another colleague. 
We are all sharing an Adobe Team Subscription, so that ideally that should allow us to edit these files and keep reusing the links. 
Is there any work around this limitation? Something with Libraries?

Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an requested feature for Publish Online but currently doesn't exist. You can add your vote for a feature request for that feature:

Allow different users to update the same document on the publish online feature     

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 1