• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online : Vertical Scrolling

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like the title, can we switch the horizontal scrolling into vertical scrolling with mobile emphasis in mind.

I know the arrows are left and right to view the pages. I am wondering if we can switch to vertical with the arrows up and down instead.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
EPUB , Feature request , How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of.... you would just make a long page after the next. Switch the transition from on page to the other to fade helps the "jump" that will happen when you go to the next page.

You can layout, as you need more page use the page tool, hold option, pull the handle down on the page frame to give yourself more space. Continue as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that will work. It's going to try to display the entire page and it won't be readable.

You can kind of fake this with in5 by using alternate layouts but thinking back to my DPS days, I have to say it way too much work for next to zero return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right, in5 offers option for continuous scrolling vertical or horizontal. I have used that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines