• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online where texts and images are not clear

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a upcoming architecture portfolio submission that needs to be fixed this coming Thursday (EST). I tried uploading and publishing my portfolio on InDesign but for some reason, my rendering images and text descriptions are blurry, grainy, not sharp and ideally that is really not what I want to show especially for a university submission. 
I tried going to view > display performance > High quality Display but it doesn't work when I publish my work online. I really need help especially since I'm tight on time with this submission. 
As you can see below the link is my portfolio and can see what I have descripted.

Link: https://indd.adobe.com/view/6e4e35b1-2947-4ed4-aff5-7e18112dcd31

Thank you anyone in advance for your help and understanding.

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

It's only editable text that would not get rendered to pixels.

With InDesign 2020 you could try to place SVG vector graphics and see if this makes a difference.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

on the pages where you see this issue did you place the contents to your InDesign layout with PDF or AI files?

That would explain the rasterization effect on type and all vector elements. With Publish Online only editable text on your InDesign pages can and will be converted to vector SVG outlines. Placed PDFs, EPSs or AI files will get converted to images.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, what images would suit for high quality renders? Instead of jpeg that won't give the rasterize effect? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's only editable text that would not get rendered to pixels.

With InDesign 2020 you could try to place SVG vector graphics and see if this makes a difference.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines