Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The online publish online feature keeps going down. All my online documents can't be found even though they were working before. Is there a reason why this is happening? It is not the first this happens. I have published important documents and presentations that are dependent on this to work. Please advise.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Publish Onine is working for me at this moment.

We have had some outages in the past couple weeks because of server problems but Adobe Status shows no problems.

Can you tell us more about your system? Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help here. This feature whole on Adobe support. Try to talk with them on support chat. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publish Onine is working for me at this moment.

We have had some outages in the past couple weeks because of server problems but Adobe Status shows no problems.

Can you tell us more about your system? Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is working now for me. I agree that it is a server problem since the service interruption happens on the server only and it affects all other past published docs. It seems that the adobe publish online server is unstable.  It would be nice if we can host these applications ourselves so it is a bit more reliable. It is hard to offer this product to my clients when there is the risk of the server being down during their presentation.  I am reaching now to Adobe support for this, IT just gave me access to it. Thanks all for the feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines