• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Online Compatibility with LinkedIN

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to leverage an InDesign document I published online for content in a LinkedIn post, but when entering the embed code from my online publishing adobe dashboard I get a notification that LinkedIn does not support code from Adobe. Is there a work around for this so that I can embed my interactive InDesign file into a post on LinkedIn?

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask LinkedIn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you just post an interactive PDF? Linkedin supports PDF, maybe you could use it. 🙂 It shows like a regular image in the Linkedin Feed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I prefer the interactivity to happen within the post, rather than redirecting. I did ask LinkedIn but have not recieved a response yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPDF, really? That suggestion will make Rob Levine very sad... Forget this, it will not work. iPDF is as dead as can be except for Forms and simple hyperlinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People need to learn this for themselves by wasting weeks of work on something to find out it doesn't function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Linkedin will accept more than forms and hyperlinks... 😕 That's why I've said that. 

haha The worst was to see how fast did Bob came here to assure he was really sad about my comment. Sorry for that, Bob! haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What would you use instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines