• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR Code quality for EPC Standard

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to create a QR Code in EPC Standard. EPC ist necessary for bank giro with mobile Bankink App. If I create invoice in InDesign it would be nice to put a EPC QR-Code there. I tried it with QR Code plain Text Option with InDesign 16.0.1.

I tries wieth try and error. Some Banking Apps could read it, but some not.

In the Details it is hard to find the expected EPC Preferences for all Banking Apps, but usualy they have to use the official one.

The official EPC Standard Quality is M = 15%. I can not find anywhere how I can manage the Standard or what Quality Level InDesign is use.

Any Ideas?

If I create QR Code in thired party Software where I can define Quality M, all my Banking Apps are working.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Unfortunately, that´s not the answer I wanted to her.
I would say it is more a future request than an question, but I was hoping that someone might konw a trick that I don´t know yet. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to set quality options when creating QR codes that I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, that´s not the answer I wanted to her.
I would say it is more a future request than an question, but I was hoping that someone might konw a trick that I don´t know yet. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines