Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

quarkxpress et in design

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Nous profitons de cette période particulière et du confinement pour travailler sur la numérisation de nos archives (secteur culturel)

Je travaille sur In design depuis plusieurs années mais les documents antérieurs à ces années ont été fait sur quarkxpress (de mémoire de quark v3 à quark v7 ou 8).

Je n’ai plus le logiciel quark installé sur mon ordinateur.

Comment puis-je ouvrir les anciens documents quark ?

Ceux-ci apparaissent sous forme d’icone « exec » (inconnu).

J’ai tenté de faire fichier ouvrir (fichier avec l’extension .qxp) depuis in design mais cela ne fonctionne pas.

J’ai un message d’erreur : « impossible d’ouvrir le fichier « aa ». Adobe in design ne prend peut etre pas en charge ce format de fichier, le module externe le prenant en charge est peut être manquant ou le fichier est peut être déjà ouvert dans une autre application. »

Y-a-t’il une solution ?

Merci

cordialement

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

I'd suggest you don't want to open them, so much as convert them.

Q2ID is an excellent tool for Quark conversions into InDesign. Not a perfect one — every file will likely need a little bit of massaging — but it works pretty well for your purposes.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

If you don't have a PDF of the files and need to see them as you are converting, you might want to consider purchasing a year's subscription to QuarkXPress. I still had Quark on my system when I had to convert a bunch of files years ago, and found that I needed to check a few things that needed tweaking.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest you don't want to open them, so much as convert them.

Q2ID is an excellent tool for Quark conversions into InDesign. Not a perfect one — every file will likely need a little bit of massaging — but it works pretty well for your purposes.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je précise juste l'excellente réponse de Randy. InDesign CS 6 (et les versions antérieures) peut ouvrir uniquement des documents XPress 3 et 4 mais c'est impossible avec les versions CC, quelles qu'elles soient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't have a PDF of the files and need to see them as you are converting, you might want to consider purchasing a year's subscription to QuarkXPress. I still had Quark on my system when I had to convert a bunch of files years ago, and found that I needed to check a few things that needed tweaking.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines