"For security reasons, your access is temporarily disabled."

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just booted up Indesign for the first time and each time I use my account login on the desktop app (Macbook Air) it prompts me to get a security code from an email account unassociated with my account. I don't have access to this other email so I can't get the code. The thing is my email and password works fine on the website. But when I try logging in using Google on the app, I get an error message saying "For security reasons, your access is temporarily disabled. For more details, contact Adobe Customer Support." However, the customer support page seems to be filled with unrelated FAQ items and no contact option. Can someone please advise?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are able to log into your account (and it's indeed yours), there should be the ability to change your secondary email under "Account information and access", or instead set up a cell phone number for the two-factor authorization codes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines