• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"No Editor found for this link"

Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue since the newest versions. If I want to edit a link by holding alt and double clicking on it, it does not react. If I do a right-click and select "Edit original" it says "No Editor found for this link". 

Why is Photoshop not part of the associated "Editors" anymore? I just want to go to an image and edit it by holding alt and double clicking on it.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

on windows

select your file > right click on your immage file > open with > choose your app > tick "always use this app to open..."

on mac

select your file > command i (or right click and "get info") > Under the "Open with" select the application you want to use as default > click "change all"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

on windows

select your file > right click on your immage file > open with > choose your app > tick "always use this app to open..."

on mac

select your file > command i (or right click and "get info") > Under the "Open with" select the application you want to use as default > click "change all"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines