• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"This spread has a transparent object"

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Pages panel, I am seeing an icon alerting me to the fact that "This spread has a transparent object". How do I find that transparent object so I can investigate it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Choose the Window menu > Output > Flattener Preview. In InDesign go to the spread where you see the transparency icon  in the Pages panel. In the Highlight menu, choose Transparent Objects. If you go to a new spread, click the Refresh button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose the Window menu > Output > Flattener Preview. In InDesign go to the spread where you see the transparency icon  in the Pages panel. In the Highlight menu, choose Transparent Objects. If you go to a new spread, click the Refresh button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also use preflight to check for transparency—the Preflight panel will give you a clickable list of objects with any transparency:

Screen Shot 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines