• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Verifying "Adobe InDesign2020 app" stuck on screen

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed the newest version (15.1.1) of Indesign CC (twice). After the first install, the "Verifying "Adobe InDesign2020 app" was stuck on my screen, as if the install was not complete. It is still there after a week. Today I disinstalled IND and reinstalled. Not only did the notice NOT go away, now I have a second one on my screen. The program seems to work fine, though it was hanging after the first install when using anchored objects. 

Anyone know about this issue?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

It turns out the pesky dialog box notification went away after I installed the recent OS update.

All's well. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This looks like a macOS issue. Would you mind sharing version of the OS?

Please try following steps given on some articles I found on web. Let us know if these help:

1. https://osxdaily.com/2016/07/26/fix-stuck-pkg-verifying-installer-mac-os-x/

2. https://appletoolbox.com/why-is-macos-catalina-verifying-applications-before-i-can-open-them/#6_Disa...

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out the pesky dialog box notification went away after I installed the recent OS update.

All's well. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem and can't install computer updates at this time. Anyone find a solution? It popped up in 3 different windows and won't go away even after quitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have that problem but my OS is up to date. In my case it says "Verifying Adobe InDesign 2021". Any solutions? I am waiting since more than 2hours on the Adobe Chat – no one is answering. And the phone number they provide doesn't work in the UK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does O/S is up to date mean? Are you on Windows or Mac? What exact version are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 – first answer suggest that updating to latest OS will fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I just downloaded Indesign and now this can't get off my screen. The next Macos update is supposesdly today but let's see. I will update and request for some help if it persists. thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines