Highlighted

Radio Button Interactivity (One radio button required for Three Separate Button Groups)

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an interactive PDF checklist for my business and I would like certain action items show/hide dependent upon which radio buttons are selected.  I have three different radio button categories:  Loan Type, Loan Reason and Lender Name.  I need only one radio button selected for each category, but I do not at least one radio button per category selected to ensure the right action items are shown on the checklist.  How do I build the rado buttons to create this requirement?  Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radio Button Interactivity (One radio button required for Three Separate Button Groups)

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an interactive PDF checklist for my business and I would like certain action items show/hide dependent upon which radio buttons are selected.  I have three different radio button categories:  Loan Type, Loan Reason and Lender Name.  I need only one radio button selected for each category, but I do not at least one radio button per category selected to ensure the right action items are shown on the checklist.  How do I build the rado buttons to create this requirement?  Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?