Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My InDesign (INDD) application bar is not showing: https://prnt.sc/u1j8u7

Please let me know what can I do now?

Best Regards!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

"Essentials" is a beginners workspace. You might start with Advanced, then customize it and save it as a new workspace. Sanjay, it's your Control panel that's missing. It will be in the Advanced workspace or you can open it from the Window menu.

~ Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Missing InDesign toolbar?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My InDesign (INDD) application bar is not showing: https://prnt.sc/u1j8u7

Please let me know what can I do now?

Best Regards!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

"Essentials" is a beginners workspace. You might start with Advanced, then customize it and save it as a new workspace. Sanjay, it's your Control panel that's missing. It will be in the Advanced workspace or you can open it from the Window menu.

~ Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had that problem recently and all you need to do (at least that is how i fixed it) is to go in Windows>workspace and then select "Essentials" for the regular toolbar/windows in indesign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have done this many times but not finding anything helpful. BTW thank you for your time, have a great one.

Regards!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your help but I'm not missing my control panel, I'm missing my application bar https://prnt.sc/u1mogg

...in application bar we have every single tools properties, I'm not getting these properties, (not getting whole application bar).

-Sanju

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those tools have all been moved to other areas in InDesign 2020.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try clicking the menu Window>Control

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your time, but I'm not missing my control panel, I'm missing my application ba. thanks!

Regards!

-Sanju

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already answer you! Those items have all been moved to other parts of the UI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines