• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rectangular Frame box not visible on Master pages

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have just started using Indesign a few weeks back. Since I am pretty new to the software I fail to understabd why the Frame tool (with the X) wont show edges on the master pages.. The rectangular frame box disappears as soon as I click anywhere on the screen.Although if  I try to make a frame box on any one of the pages it shows up with its edges. Just not on the master page. I already verified all the options about overprint preview and the preview mode, the show/hide frames but nothing seems to work. Can someone please point out the cause

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

What version of InDesign and what operating system are you using? Have you tried using View>Extras>Show Frame Edges while actually in the Master Page?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to suggestion given by Bill, I'd recommend checking out this help article to know how to work with frames in InDesign.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of InDesign and what operating system are you using? Have you tried using View>Extras>Show Frame Edges while actually in the Master Page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to suggestion given by Bill, I'd recommend checking out this help article to know how to work with frames in InDesign.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines