• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refreshing image size within a frame when changing master?

Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been asked to put a brochure together and I've only just started to use InDesign which I'm loving already.

I've set up a repetitive page layout by using masters and have created a box for images to be dragged and dropped into easily enough. My query is that if further along the design the client asks for the placeholders to be larger, is there a way to 'refresh' the image placement so that if I make the holder larger the image will expand to suit across all pages. (We're talking 500+ pages)

For now, when I drop an image in InDesign sizes the image to fit the master frame, but if I adjust the master frame larger the image stays the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Chris

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Have a look at Object Styles – in fact look at Paragraph and Character styles (for your text) as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at Object Styles – in fact look at Paragraph and Character styles (for your text) as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines