Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refreshing the modified content without disturbing the pages

Participant ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an xml file with 50 attributes values. And we drag drop the xml values into indesign after the drag drop gets completed I have changed some contents in xml and at the same time I need to update the values in the indesign document. While updating the content I need to modify that particular attribute values without disturbing all other attributes in the indesign document. 

Regards,

-Monisha
TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monisha, is this query and the one posted here the same? If not then please add specifics to the other thread as well. A bit of advice, don't abandon a thread you created when people are willing to help and asking for more information, doing this would make people less likely to respond to your queries, respect the time of people who are willing to help you and that too for free.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines