Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall AIGPUSniffer

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I happened to uninstall/delete AIGPUSniffer while I was removing other programs I'm not using. How do I reinstall it? I've tried to search for it, and information on how to do it, on Adobes website and plug in library but can't find it... Ive also tried to reinstall Indesign hoping that AIGPUSniffer would come with it automatically but when opening Indesign I keep on getting the message that it can´t be opened since a necessary plug in is missing.

I don´t know much about this so I would be so happy if someone could help me!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

It's not a separate app, it's part of other apps. If you remove part of an app you won't find the separate part, you must reinstall the app. I may be wrong but from the name (AI...) I'd expect it to be part of Adobe Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a separate app, it's part of other apps. If you remove part of an app you won't find the separate part, you must reinstall the app. I may be wrong but from the name (AI...) I'd expect it to be part of Adobe Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I agree with the earlier response. You may use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing app installation and reinstall once done. Also, make sure you have OS updated to the latest version.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines