Adobe Community Professional, Feb 08, 2021Feb 08, 2021
Mike Witherell • Adobe Community Professional, Feb 08, 2021Feb 08, 2021
The pink guides are margins. The purple guides are columns. You need them!
But if you don't want them you could:
1. Press Cmd/Ctrl and Semicolon to hide them.
2. Click on View > Grids and Guides > Hide Guides
3. Go to File > Document Setup and set margins to 0
4. Go to Layout > Margins and set margins to 0 while on a page or master page
5. Keep the guides and go into Preview Mode to hide their view