Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repositioning pages in single spread facing pages document

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
File that I am working on is a collection of individual document, all with full bleed images and different footer on left and right pages. The intention is to pull any of the documents as individual InDesign file, without the need to readjust images to the bleed. The document is set as single page spread with facing pages checked - so you see single left and right page. My problem starts when I want to add new pages or remove existing - InDesign does not automatically reposition remaining pages to the left or to the right side. Will I have to do it manualy?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Will I have to do it manualy?"

Hi deanapa,

yes. Or add or remove only two pages that belong to an original spread at the same time.

You may also find a script on the web that is moving every individual page to its own spread.

But before trying this, to avoid any moving of page items on a given page, make sure that your inner and outer margins share the same value.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines