Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize a design into different sizes

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I couldn't find an answer on this topic so I am asking you.

I want to sell a design. Buyers can choose between the DINA-Series, 4x5-Series, 3x4-Series and so on. They can download it and print it at home (as a jpg). Now my question is: Can I just give them the biggest sized design (in DINA for example A0) and they can print it out smaller?

Or do I have to scale/resize it each time? If thats the case, are  there any fast ways I can do it? I always use the page tool, but that would take a lot of time for 22 options.

Thanks a lot

Greetings from germany

Enya

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, You can give them the largest one and they can adjust (decrease) size as long as the ration is the same.
For the different size (dimensions) ratio documents, You can use the Page Tool with the Liquide Layout options, It may help adjusting size with more options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the new layout size is the same proportion as the old, it can just be printed smaller.

But if not, I'm assuming you wish to hold onto your old layout as well. So save the document with a new name, before trying the following.

Go to the File menu > Adjust Layout, fill in your specs and press OK. This will resize your layout to the size you specify.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines