Highlighted

Restore show text frame baseline grid

Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Text Frame Options > Baseline Options, I used to be able to show a Baseline Grid within the text frame. For reasons unknown to me, it has now disappeared and I fail to restore it. Any idea what has happened?

textframeoptions.png

(It's not about View > Grids and Guides > Show Baseline Grid – this is working.)

Problem resolved! I played around with View threshold and then closed and restarted InDesign.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Restore show text frame baseline grid

Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Text Frame Options > Baseline Options, I used to be able to show a Baseline Grid within the text frame. For reasons unknown to me, it has now disappeared and I fail to restore it. Any idea what has happened?

textframeoptions.png

(It's not about View > Grids and Guides > Show Baseline Grid – this is working.)

Problem resolved! I played around with View threshold and then closed and restarted InDesign.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0