• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review annotations not showing up in InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anyone asks: My screen is in Normal mode and I am not in Overprint Preview. I logged out, restarted my computer, logged back in. Deleted my preferences. Those are all the things I could find suggestions about as to why I can't see the review annotations in InDesign but can see them in the browser. Any other things I'm missing?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarronMarvel,

to be honest, I have no idea what is going wrong here.

Is this specific to one single document or do you experience this with every document you are doing the Review workflow?

Please state the exact version of your InDesign and the operating system.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only file that seemed to have an issue. Thankfully I was able to reference the web version to make the changes, and when I created a new share for review file, my editor was able to make changes on the second version that I could see in InDesign. I'm running InDesign 16.1 on Windows 10 Pro OS build 19042.928.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issues on multiple files. I can see notes in the review panel but cannot see the markups on the Indesign file at all. I end up having to look at the document online to cross-reference, and even there I sometimes need to rest my cache to see any annotations.

Indesign 16.1, OS Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines