Highlighted

Sample page for several formats - InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my goal is to create several empty pages in different formats and to fill them via sample page. Depending on the text and images I want, I would put the content into a sample page and then apply it to the pages. But because I have different formats the content is moved. Is there a way to adjust the content to the format? It would save me a lot of time if it were possible. Maybe you have a completely different idea so here is my wish again:

I want to insert pictures and text uniformly on several formats without treating each one separately.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

The normal way with this kind of thing is to set up Paragraph and Character Syles (and Object Styles) and you can then use these in other documents.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sample page for several formats - InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my goal is to create several empty pages in different formats and to fill them via sample page. Depending on the text and images I want, I would put the content into a sample page and then apply it to the pages. But because I have different formats the content is moved. Is there a way to adjust the content to the format? It would save me a lot of time if it were possible. Maybe you have a completely different idea so here is my wish again:

I want to insert pictures and text uniformly on several formats without treating each one separately.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

The normal way with this kind of thing is to set up Paragraph and Character Syles (and Object Styles) and you can then use these in other documents.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0