Highlighted

save folder (latest version)

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seriously, guys, is it really that hard to set default save place to a folder, from which opened document comes from? instead of the last used folder with completely different work? who came up with such a brilliant idea? 

why do you keep on making users' lives miserable in the most unexpected ways?

do you realise how much of trouble you're throwing upon users? 

or, if it is somehow ms windows' fault, is it really that hard for adobe and microsoft to come up with the solution together?  

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

save folder (latest version)

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seriously, guys, is it really that hard to set default save place to a folder, from which opened document comes from? instead of the last used folder with completely different work? who came up with such a brilliant idea? 

why do you keep on making users' lives miserable in the most unexpected ways?

do you realise how much of trouble you're throwing upon users? 

or, if it is somehow ms windows' fault, is it really that hard for adobe and microsoft to come up with the solution together?  

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi outis82,

I cannot see this behavior with my German InDesign 2021 version 16.0.0.77 on Windows 10.

However, what I can see is a bug in this direction if I open a previous version InDesign document with 16.0.0.77 that is first showing a Converted tag at the document window. And yes, this is a known bug:

InDesign 16.0 saves Converted files in last used folder, not containing folder
Rich, Oct 21, 2020

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/41695588-indesign-16-0-...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0