Highlighted

Saving Swatch Presets

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one color swatch that I create and use on almost every document I work on, is there a way to save that as default so that swatch opens when inDesign opens? Also, can I also remove the preset swatches so only the ones I use everyday show up when inDesign opens?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Creamer Training | Adobe Community Professional

For new documents, just make the changes without any document open. 

For existing documents, add the swatches to the CC Library. Add them as you need them.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving Swatch Presets

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one color swatch that I create and use on almost every document I work on, is there a way to save that as default so that swatch opens when inDesign opens? Also, can I also remove the preset swatches so only the ones I use everyday show up when inDesign opens?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Creamer Training | Adobe Community Professional

For existing documents, add the swatches to the CC Library. Add them as you need them.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I hope your issue has been resolved. But if the issue still persists, please let us know so that we can assist you.

If any of the above-mentioned solutions have worked for you, kindly mark the answer correct. 

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0