Highlighted

Scroll Long text box issues

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello need urgent help. 

I have created a text scroll long box and it is perfectly viewable on my end and 3 other systems. 

my clients end it is not showing the text scroll bar when he types out of space the text just disapears. any ideas or suggestions?

Topics

Bug, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scroll Long text box issues

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello need urgent help. 

I have created a text scroll long box and it is perfectly viewable on my end and 3 other systems. 

my clients end it is not showing the text scroll bar when he types out of space the text just disapears. any ideas or suggestions?

Topics

Bug, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
George LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you about exported form field? Can you download sample indd and resulted pdf to some dropbox/yadisk service? Are your customer use it Adobe Reader or some evil-clone of other vendor? (you can't do PDF for all available pdf-readers; or your customer use it Adobe Reader or this is customer problems). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines