Highlighted

Search function in an interactive PDF in indesign

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a search function in an interactive PDF created in indesign. I would like to search for specific words through out the interactive PDF. Is this possible?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

You don't need to create a search function in an interactive PDF. You just need to use a PDF reader which can do it.

If you use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or have a subscription that includes Adobe Acrobat, use Edit > Find or Edit > Advanced Search. Here's a picture of search an interactive PDF form in Adobe Reader:

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 3.00.42 PM.png

TOPICS
How to, Publish online, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search function in an interactive PDF in indesign

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a search function in an interactive PDF created in indesign. I would like to search for specific words through out the interactive PDF. Is this possible?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

You don't need to create a search function in an interactive PDF. You just need to use a PDF reader which can do it.

If you use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or have a subscription that includes Adobe Acrobat, use Edit > Find or Edit > Advanced Search. Here's a picture of search an interactive PDF form in Adobe Reader:

TOPICS
How to, Publish online, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Korlmco LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0