Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

setting Master pages as spreads

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question and need help!

I always create a new document (I publish books), but recently imported one from a printer in Florida. He set it up as pages instead of spreads, so there's a single A-Master page. He also typed in page numbers on every page!

I set up a Marker for pages on the A-Master, but it's a single page, not a spread, so the page # shows up in the lower left even on the right-hand pages. I want to know how to redo the Master page as a spread of two pages, so I can have page numbering lower left and lower right! (Center doesn't work well on this book).

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Go to the pages panel. Right click on the Master page (in the pages panel) then go to Master page options. You can set it to a spread(two pages) there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the pages panel. Right click on the Master page (in the pages panel) then go to Master page options. You can set it to a spread(two pages) there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ian_Blogs: I have a message for you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are my hero!!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines