Share and Review

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like every time there is an update, regardless of significance/size I will have to log out and log back in before it will remember any share for review. A bit inconvenient. How about an update that resolves that issue.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about an update on your post?
What exactly is the problem you face? Thanks alot

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I opened an InDesign catalog file which had never been set up to Share for Review and went to Share for review by clicking up in the menu bar but it was not an option, there was just a blank dialog box. I had to Log out of Adobe  and Log back in before Share for Review became an available. Worked after that.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About two weeks ago I shut off Auto update on my Adobe Cloud programs and I have not had the issue of my Share and Review "Disappearing" until I did a Log Out and Log back in.

HOWEVER now I have a newer issue: When I make corrections and go to UPDATE my Share for Review, I have been experiencing InDesign just quitting. I have to reopen. It did this twice in a row this morning. Fortunately it did save the changes, updated the Share for Review, but a bit anoying. *Always save document beofore updating the Share for Review.

Jeff

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines