• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review Comment Mapping

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a share for review and it worked great, but once I created a second proof (with another title), it stopped mapping the comments to the spread where the viewer was commenting. I even tried saving the InDesign document as a copy and starting the share for review from scratch, but it's still no longer mapping the comments to particular spreads. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to resolve it?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Hi All,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Let me know if still there are issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and have been checking the forums. At least I know it's not just me. I know the mapping tools are being used, but all of the comments are going into unmapped comments. This is going to make the correction process for my current magazine very complicated. I might have to switch back to making pdfs, but the client loves having just one link to check instead of a new file each day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Great feature! I got excited about it and showed it to one of my team members and of course the comments weren't mapping... Please fix Adobe!! Would love to use this to it's full effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks for reaching out. Please share any suggestion regarding the Adobe InDesign app and it's features on Adobe InDesign UserVoice(https://indesign.uservoice.com/). This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions, so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Let me know if still there are issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Curious if the mapping comments issue has been fixed yet in indesign?

I finally decided to try this feature out and got everyone to put their comments into the online review- but now I am having a really hard time trying to see what part of the page each comment is mapping to in indesign while trying to make the edits. Really hoping there is a fix out there for this. Any updates that I haven't come across yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines